Proven Winter Logistics Savings for your Transportation Company
At the Unstuck Corporation, we not only promise to deliver an exceptional product; on-time. We are insured to provide a non-toxic product fast and at an order of magnitude savings against flat-frozen environmental-towings. Consider high yearly towing bills a thing of the past.
Our specialties include:
Inert Powdered Mix that increases traction, designed for Semi-tractor Trailers 2 to 50 tons from 32 degrees down to -60 degrees
- 25lb Bags of formula-14 Mix that increases traction down to -60 degrees. Specifically designed for Semi-tractor Trailers for use in the lower 48 states.
- 34lb Bucket of formula-14Mix that increase traction specifically designed for Semi-tractor Trailers in Alaska, and Canada, formulated to -60 degrees. The container was selected both for multiple-Use application and its 11 3/16" height selected to easily get in and out of the tractor stowage box.
- 34lb Unique Harsh Arctic Environment (UHAE) Mix that increase traction specifically designed for Semi-tractor Trailers in Alaska, and Canada, formulated to -60 degrees. The mix was designed to retain its traction properties while being pure white to not attract solar energy. The container was selected both for multiple-use application and its height (11 5/16") to easily get in and out of a tractor stowage box.
- 12lb bag Mix that increase traction specifically packaged for passenger vehicles in the lower 48 states formulated to -60 degrees
- 2500lb laminated BOPP bulk bags of Formula 14 for use on wider sections of concrete and/or asphalt.
The 25lb Bags:
The 34lb Bucket:
- Dimensions: 12"L x 9-15/16"W x 11-5/16"H; so it fits in the truck-box
- Ring Pull® feature on lid to intuitively point out lid removal
- Carrying handle
- Delivered in black (not shown)
- Bags are a tough 8mil packaging to take truck-box abuse
- Double-sealed to reduce chances so they will not break open before use
- Bucket is a solid 80 mil thickness
- Unstuck!!! does not degrade
- Unstuck!!! does not hard cake before using.
- Is environmentally safe (actually reverses acid soil buildup most prevalent in the industrial areas of the northeast and east coast) So don't worry that you are throwing something around on the roads and leaving it there.
Call for a free product quote!
Doug Bonnizzio (501)-414-2366